Non-greasy maximum hydration
A unique, healthy and brilliant vegetal oil, infused through enfleurage with aromatic plants, buds and natural essential oils, with great antioxidant and rejuvenating power.
Very rich in essential fatty acids (omegas), it hydrates and tones the skin, offering deep nourishment and visible beautification of the skin.
It relaxes and gives greater elasticity to the tissue, achieving exceptional anti-wrinkle and anti-stretch mark effects, making it highly recommended from the start of pregnancy.
The ingredients that "give life" to this multipurpose facial and body product include Wheatgerm oil, rich in the antioxidant vitamin E and in moisturising fatty acids; softening and rejuvenating macerated Rose oil and Centella asiatica with its stimulating effect in the production of collagen in the connective tissue (firmness and elasticity).
With no saturated oils or animal or mineral fats (incompatible with human sebum), this oil allows the skin to breathe freely and carry its aromatic components to its deepest layers.
Surprise yourself with its deep, floral aroma, its rich, oily texture that is easily absorbed and with your smooth, elastic and resplendent ski
60 ml | 100 ml | 250 ml
Helianthus annuus seed oil · Rosa centifolia flower extract · Centella asiatica extract · Triticum vulgare germ oil · Parfum · Linalool* · Benzyl benzoate* · Geraniol* · Farnesol*
(*)from its natural essential oils
Nourishes deeply, embellishing, protecting and adding resilience to the skin.
Revitalises epidermal cells, allowing the skin to breathe and thermo-regulate itself while protecting its natural flora. It improves skin tone, drains impurities and provides smoothness and flexibility.
Rejuvenates, smoothing wrinkles and preventing the premature ageing of the skin.
For all skin types, including oily skins
Very dry, rough and dehydrated skin lacking elasticity
Sensitive skins with a history of allergies to other cosmetics
Couperosis, redness and flaking skin
Premature ageing of the skin and wrinkles (even on the contour of the eyes and lips)
Minimises and prevents the appearance of stretch marks (pregnancy, weight loss diets…)
Very efficient for the care of the breasts if combined with Body phyto-emulsion
- Apply always gently massaging with your fingertips and pampering the skin.
- Improved efficiency previously cleaning the skin with Bamboo saps.
- It can be used at any time of the day or night.
- Rapid absorption without a greasy afterfeel.
- Apply the Revitalising oil mixed with Bamboo virginal milk to maximise its moisturising, suppleness and rejuvenating properties. Ideal for the contour of the eyes. Very recommended on cold mornings.
- Likewise, it has a unique effect in areas with flaccidity if mixed with Anti-ageing emulsion.
- Great for fighting stretch marks if mixed with Body phyto-emulsion. During pregnancy, apply Revitalising oil on the abdomen. For improved results, alternate with Body phyto-emulsion or combining both products.
- Revitalising oil is perfect for mixing with any Dulkamara bamboo emulsion and cream. It enhances their action and facilitates application and massage. This practice is very positive, especially for drier skins.