A combination of energising and firming active plant ingredients that wakes up the skin, preparing the body for a new day.
Macerated Rosemary oil and Coffee extract, Shea butter and Bamboo shoot and stem extracts, among other ingredients, moisturise and nourish the deepest layers of the epidermis providing a large amount of unsaturated fatty acids (omegas).
They relax, invigorate and firm tissue, stimulating microcirculation and strengthening fragile capillaries.
Experience its fresh aroma, its light texture that is easy to spread and enjoy your soft, moisturised skin that feels firm and supple.
Apply this product to moist skin using a gentle massage that is also effective on cellulite (by mobilising fat), liquid retention and circulatory problems such as noticeable or thread veins.
Its application once or twice a week is sufficient. In the case of cellulite, water retention or noticeable veins, apply daily. For the treatment of cellulite, its efficiency will be enhanced by the additional application of the heating-action Skin mask.
Its anti-stretch mark action is indispensable from the start of pregnancy and this action can be enhanced by combining its application with the Revitalising oil.
125 ml | 250 ml
Aqua • Rosmarinus officinalis leaf extract and Helianthus annuus seed oil • Kaolin • Butyrospermum parkii butter • Styrax benzoin resin extract • Lecithin • Coffea arabica seed extract • Hectorite • Parfum • Phyllostachys viridis • Bambusa arundinacea stem extract • Rubus idaeus fruit extract • Sorbic acid • Tocopherol • Limonene*
(*)from its natural essential oils
Moisturises and nourishes making skin look younger thanks to the contribution of unsaturated lipids with emollient action.
Smoothes the skin providing elasticity and resilience.
Tones, firms and soothes, reducing stress and providing relief and relaxation.
For all skin types
Dryness, flaking or irritations
Flaccidity and cellulite
Prevention and treatment of stretch marks
Spider veins (legs). Tired legs and feet
Protection against aggressive external agents (humidity, cold, detergents)
Efficient support for circulatory problems
Very important before and after a liposuction
- Always shake before use
- We recommend applying this product with gentle massage (drainage). It will be very positive to fight cellulite (mobilises fat), liquid retention (water accumulation in legs) and circulatory problems (helps return circulation).
- For improved performance and application, use on wet skin, after showering or bathing, or on skin that has previously been moisturised with Bamboo virginal milk or with a Floral water.
- Apply 1 or 2 times a week for normal skin care. In the leg area, apply first on feet and move upwards to the thighs. Breast care results are improved if we mix the emulsion with Revitalising oil.
- Daily use in areas of dry skin and damaged necklines, or in areas showing stretch marks and increased flaccidity.
- Apply twice a day to treat cellulite. For faster results, apply Skin mask in the area as well. You can also mix both products.
- During pregnancy, apply on the abdomen to avoid the appearance of stretch marks. For improved results, alternate with Revitalising oil or combine both products.